How the Program Works:
To start earning rewards for referring family and friends to Delta Community Credit Union, simply sign up for our Refer-A-Friend Program by providing your name matching the name as listed on your Delta Community account(s), a valid email address, your date of birth and accepting the Program Terms & Conditions. You will earn rewards when you refer eligible individuals who open an account and meet certain transactional requirements as detailed below.
If you are planning to become a Delta Community Credit Union member because your family member or friend told you about us, first claim your referral offer, then become a Delta Community Credit Union member and lastly, return to the referral site to provide us with your date of birth to be eligible for your reward. Your first name and last name on our Refer-A-Friend website must match the name on your Delta Community account(s).
Rules for Referrers (Existing Members):
- Program participants must be current Delta Community Credit Union members, primary account holders, whose accounts are in good standing. Business members are not eligible for this program.
- Sign up for the Delta Community Credit Union Refer-A-Friend Program by providing the following information as listed on your Delta Community account(s): first name, last name, a valid email address, your date of birth. You must also accept the program Terms & Conditions.
- A total of $500 in rewards can be earned per calendar year for successful referrals.
- Only one referral can be accepted by a prospective member; additional rewards cannot be redeemed by either party for referring someone who has already claimed a referral offer from someone else.
- You cannot refer yourself.
- You will receive a reward of $50 for each eligible referee submitted who opens a savings and checking account and meets the transactional requirements detailed below and whose accounts are in good standing.
- Delta Community reserves the right to correct Refer-A-Friend registration information entered by Referrers in order to match Program registration information with Referrer's Delta Community account(s) information for bonus payout purposes.
- Double bonus campaign: for referrals made between June 1, 2019 and July 31, 2019, referrers will receive a limited-time increased reward of $100 for each eligible referee submitted who opens a savings and checking account and meets the transactional requirements detailed below and whose accounts are in good standing.
Rules for Referees (New or Prospective Members):
- Claim your Delta Community Credit Union Refer-A-Friend Program offer by providing your name, email address and birthdate.
- Agree to accept Program emails and the Program Terms & Conditions when claiming your offer.
Open a Delta Community membership through the Delta Community Refer-A-Friend website and complete the following:
- Open a Checking Account within 30 days after claiming your Refer-A-Friend offer and make a $50 deposit within 60 days of account opening;
- Complete a minimum of five (5) Debit Card transactions within 60 days of account opening.
- You can only claim one referral offer from a current Delta Community Credit Union member. You cannot claim multiple referral offers.
- To become a member of Delta Community Credit Union, you must open a Savings Account with a minimum opening deposit of $5.
- To receive a reward of $50, your account must be in good standing during the promotional period.
- Referee must be at least 16 years old to open a checking account. A checking account belonging to a minor requires an adult joint owner until the child turns age 18.
- Delta Community reserves the right to correct Refer-A-Friend registration information entered by Referees in order to match Program registration information with Referee's Delta Community account information for bonus payout purposes.
Referral Period Rules:
- Referees must claim the referral offer within 14 days of receiving an initial referral message.
- Referees must open a Delta Community Checking Account within 30 days after claiming the Refer-A-Friend Program offer.
- Referees must open their Delta Community Checking Account and make a $50 deposit and have at least 5 Debit Card transactions on their Checking within the first 60 days.
- Bonuses will be paid out up to 60 days after the referee meets all program requirements.
- Referees who become a Delta Community Credit Union member prior to claiming his or her referral offer will not be able to assert that he or she was referred, therefore neither party will receive a reward for this particular referral.
- Referees must register through the Referral Program website in order to be eligible for reward and to claim bonus.
- Referrers and Referees must be Delta Community members whose accounts are in good standing, with deposit balances above zero dollars; any applicable loan payments current; and all accounts in compliance with any other terms, conditions and governing requirements, to receive their rewards.